Silent Dream Scanlations

Welcome to Silent Dream Scanlations!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Silent Dream Scanlations

Welcome to Silent Dream Scanlations!

Silent Dream Scanlations

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Dream Scanlations is a scanlation project that has been launched by OtakuZone. Our purpose is to scanlate all of your silent dreams.

+3
Noroko
Killswitch
Zeroxzki Ikazuchi
7 posters

World War 3 or will be so-called Nuclear War or the Asian War.

Zeroxzki Ikazuchi
    Zeroxzki Ikazuchi

Dream Points : 5912

World War 3 or will be so-called Nuclear War or the Asian War. Empty World War 3 or will be so-called Nuclear War or the Asian War.

Post  Zeroxzki Ikazuchi Wed May 26, 2010 3:48 pm

The break out of World War 3 seems not far from the reality.With the tension rises between North and South Korea becomes greater day by day.As we all know,North have many nuclear arsenal,as so does the U.S,the allied of South Korea.China seems to back up North Korea and Russia is still uncertain but the chance of they allied with North Korea seems also very high and it will be no doubt that Japan will back U.S and South Korea.So,what do you guys think,will the World War 3/Nuclear War/Asian War break out?
    Killswitch
    Killswitch

Dream Points : 6375

World War 3 or will be so-called Nuclear War or the Asian War. Empty Re: World War 3 or will be so-called Nuclear War or the Asian War.

Post  Killswitch Wed May 26, 2010 4:05 pm

I don't think so.

North Korea has been very defiant so far, and Russia and China are not amused by this.
    The UN will continue to slap on more sanctions until North Korea is brought to it's knees.
    South Korea are not looking to start a war. It's pretty evident from their actions. Then again, they don't wanna sit around while the North keeps targeting them.

I dunno. I think that North Korea are all talk at the moment. When the UN, China, and Russia get involved the North will back down again ... like always.
    Zeroxzki Ikazuchi
    Zeroxzki Ikazuchi

World War 3 or will be so-called Nuclear War or the Asian War. Empty Re: World War 3 or will be so-called Nuclear War or the Asian War.

Post  Zeroxzki Ikazuchi Wed May 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Umm Kitch,did you just said that the Russian and the Chinese are not backing North.Well,it might be true but the Russian is not in good relationship with Japan which side is South and the Russian as you know are on weapon race with U.S and both of them are hiding something as well....The Cold War thingy didn't resolve after all.And about China,they (China) supply tanks and weaponary to North and also,they've in no good relation with the west.
    Killswitch
    Killswitch

Post  Killswitch Wed May 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Well, there's nothing to gain by backing the North, so I doubt China and Russia would do it unless the US and Japan get involved.

Anyways, it's like I said before. The North tends to bark more than bite. Many people thought that there would be a war when those nuclear tests took place. Nothing happened.
    Zeroxzki Ikazuchi
    Zeroxzki Ikazuchi

Post  Zeroxzki Ikazuchi Wed May 26, 2010 5:19 pm

Yup...well,about the torpedoes that sunk the South warship.I really think it's from North Korea.External Blast = Only Mines or Torpedoes do that damage.North are really looking for trouble.
    Killswitch
    Killswitch

Post  Killswitch Wed May 26, 2010 5:25 pm

I agree, and South Korea has cut all ties to the North.
    Also, the UN is gonna impose more sanctions now ...

This is where it gets interesting.
    Noroko
    Noroko

Dream Points : 6222

Post  Noroko Thu May 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Killswitch wrote:I agree, and South Korea has cut all ties to the North.

*kills kitch*
    wars are not INTERESTING
    they are bad for the economy, people get unnessisarily killed for stupid shallow reasons, and it's all too troublesome
    NIGHTMARE
    NIGHTMARE

Dream Points : 8221

Post  NIGHTMARE Thu May 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Noroko wrote:

*kills kitch*
    wars are not INTERESTING
    they are bad for the economy, people get unnessisarily killed for stupid shallow reasons, and it's all too troublesome

Agreed. Wars are pointless. Even if you win, you still lose. What's so great about showing others you're better than them by murder?
    I have relatives all over the world and since some of my grandparents were from north korea (Before the war, they came down to the south) I might have relatives up there too.
    Noroko
    Noroko

Post  Noroko Thu May 27, 2010 3:38 pm

NIGHTMARE wrote:
    Noroko wrote:

*kills kitch*
    wars are not INTERESTING

Agreed. Wars are pointless. Even if you win, you still lose. What's so great about showing others you're better than them by murder?
    I have relatives all over the world and since some of my grandparents were from north korea (Before the war, they came down to the south) I might have relatives up there too.
    humans are not animals... we've tried to show the world that we are different from those 'lowly' things
    and yet we are trying to use 'survival of the fittest' as an excuse to kill.
    where's the logic in that?
    if we're 'above' it all, why resort to it?
    NIGHTMARE
    NIGHTMARE

Post  NIGHTMARE Thu May 27, 2010 3:44 pm

Sometimes, I feel as if animals are better than humans. At least they don't kill for no reason...
    well wars are a reason, but it's pretty pointless
    Noroko
    Noroko

Post  Noroko Thu May 27, 2010 3:46 pm

animals kill to survive. and they use what they kill
    they eat the bodies of their prey
    ...in that manner, we were better as cavemen
    there we used everything we killed
    we ate the meat, used the skin as clothing, used the bones as weapons, and gave the organs to the animals
    NIGHTMARE
    NIGHTMARE

Post  NIGHTMARE Thu May 27, 2010 3:48 pm

I love how to topic went from wars to animals~
    In any case, did you know that dolphins kill sharks when they see one? It's like, "oh a shark, let's kill it"
    Noroko
    Noroko

Post  Noroko Thu May 27, 2010 3:51 pm

...i KNEW dolphins couldn't be trusted
    those racist pigs...
    although pigs are actually quite accommodating.

...aaanyway, back to war...
    war is stupid. people die. no one lives. everyone loses.
    the best way to win a fight is by word-play.
    that way it's the mentally best person who wins, regardless of their physical stature
    NIGHTMARE
    NIGHTMARE

Post  NIGHTMARE Thu May 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Dolphins do kill for a reason. If they let that shark live, that shark might kill them. It's like, kill or be killed.

And about wars, I heard about how the survivors that return from war, aren't in their right minds. It takes them a while, sometimes years, to get them to calm down and stop being on alert all the time. If someone I loved came back from war and ended up like that, I don't know what I'd do.
    Noroko
    Noroko

Post  Noroko Thu May 27, 2010 3:57 pm

i guess i'd do all i could to make them better...
    ...but you don't know what they've been though. you can't know what they've been though
    people see their best friends die in front of them, the one they cared for most blown into bits...
    sacrificed, and for what?
    so that one country can have a little more room?
    because two religions don't like each other?
    ...those who start wars are idiots. no matter what the reasoning
    Zeroxzki Ikazuchi
    Zeroxzki Ikazuchi

Post  Zeroxzki Ikazuchi Thu May 27, 2010 4:00 pm

Noroko wrote:

Word-play leads to war..that is...and war will not be over by just only words.In this world there're many types of people,the ego one,the kind one and etc.....and i think you know how it's 'played'....Well,i'll explain this short since i don't know what to say...but at least you'll understand ;D
    Noroko
    Noroko

Post  Noroko Thu May 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Zeroxzki Ikazuchi wrote:
    Noroko wrote:

Word-play leads to war..that is...and war will not be over by just only words.In this world there're many types of people,the ego one,the kind one and etc.....and i think you know how it's 'played'....Well,i'll explain this short since i don't know what to say...but at least you'll understand ;D
    i know it does.
    but i still think that at least though words you can communicate the message, and what each party is feeling
    Zeroxzki Ikazuchi
    Zeroxzki Ikazuchi

Post  Zeroxzki Ikazuchi Thu May 27, 2010 4:19 pm

Noroko wrote:
    i know it does.
    but i still think that at least though words you can communicate the message, and what each party is feeling

True...BUT,will they understand? or they might be pissed off and started the war.
    Noroko
    Noroko

Post  Noroko Thu May 27, 2010 4:24 pm

Zeroxzki Ikazuchi wrote:
    Noroko wrote:
    i know it does.

True...BUT,will they understand? or they might be pissed off and started the war.
    ...meh, that's their fault.
    do i look like a philosopher to you?
    Zeroxzki Ikazuchi
    Zeroxzki Ikazuchi

Post  Zeroxzki Ikazuchi Thu May 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Noroko wrote:

a little bit...haha.. XP
    well,the war will never be over as long as the egoistic,greedy leaderS are alive and they will never die.One down,others will stand up.This world is just like a wheel.We can never achieve peace until they make they biggest mistake.
    Noroko
    Noroko

Post  Noroko Thu May 27, 2010 4:40 pm

Zeroxzki Ikazuchi wrote:
    Noroko wrote:

a little bit...haha.. XP
    well,the war will never be over as long as the egoistic,greedy leaders are alive and they will never die. One down,others will stand up.This world is just like a wheel.We can never achieve peace until they make they biggest mistake.
    a little bit?
    then you're blind. i'm not very good at philosophical things.

...power corrupts.
    what if we make a huge democracy system, where instead of just a small group of the members of parliament, also an elected spokesperson from each certain area to represent them, so their opinion can be said?
    that would lessen the amount of egoistic, greedy leaders.
    hawleyaw
    hawleyaw
    Scanlation Staff

Dream Points : 8028

Post  hawleyaw Thu May 27, 2010 9:56 pm

Money influences a lot of a country's decisions. Currently the U.S. owes China billions of dollars in debt so if we do ever go into a war we might be forced to side with them. Also our country's political leaders have separate sides and will never agree on anything. If a a republican suggests siding we China, democrats will hate him, if a democratic suggests the same thing that same republican would hate the democrat. No matter what happens in a war people are gonna hate other people.
    Noroko
    Noroko

Post  Noroko Fri May 28, 2010 1:25 am

hawleyaw wrote:Money influences a lot of a country's decisions. Currently the U.S. owes China billions of dollars in debt so if we do ever go into a war we might be forced to side with them. Also our country's political leaders have separate sides and will never agree on anything. If a a republican suggests siding we China, democrats will hate him, if a democratic suggests the same thing that same republican would hate the democrat. No matter what happens in a war people are gonna hate other people.
    in a way wouldn't that be a good thing though?
    would mean that the country is less likely to go into a war
    hawleyaw
    hawleyaw
    Scanlation Staff

Dream Points : 8028

Post  hawleyaw Fri May 28, 2010 4:21 am

Noroko wrote:
    hawleyaw wrote:Money influences a lot of a country's decisions. Currently the U.S. owes China billions of dollars in debt so if we do ever go into a war we might be forced to side with them. Also our country's political leaders have separate sides and will never agree on anything. If a a republican suggests siding we China, democrats will hate him, if a democratic suggests the same thing that same republican would hate the democrat. No matter what happens in a war people are gonna hate other people.

No it makes it more likely for a country to split in half. Like when the U.S. went to war with Vietnam, you were either for it, or against it. Those who were with it volunteered to go to war and supported the troops, but those against it caused mass riots on college campuses and began the generation know for hippies. This time period was known as a time of Doves and Hawks.
    Noroko
    Noroko

Post  Noroko Fri May 28, 2010 5:17 pm

hawleyaw wrote:
    Noroko wrote:

No it makes it more likely for a country to split in half. Like when the U.S. went to war with Vietnam, you were either for it, or against it. Those who were with it volunteered to go to war and supported the troops, but those against it caused mass riots on college campuses and began the generation know for hippies. This time period was known as a time of Doves and Hawks.
    ...odd

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:15 pm