Silent Dream Scanlations

Welcome to Silent Dream Scanlations!

Silent Dream Scanlations is a scanlation project that has been launched by OtakuZone. Our purpose is to scanlate all of your silent dreams.


    What is your Wish for the World?

    Share
    avatar
    Noroko
    Senior Member

    Posts : 491
    Dream Points : 4125
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-05-27
    Age : 23
    Location : The Dark Side

    What is your Wish for the World?

    Post  Noroko on Sun May 30, 2010 7:24 am

    What do you believe would make the world a better place?
    If you could have but one wish to change things, what would it be?
    To make a difference...

    I wish that all senseless violence without reason would be stopped.
    To have complete peace would just make the peace worth less, as it would be the normal state of being. It wouldn't be as special.
    ...But it really just isn't fair, to have people be hurt for nothing.
    To cry, and no that no one will hear them.
    So I wish that all of that would come to an end.

    What is your wish for the world?
    avatar
    hawleyaw
    Scanlation Staff

    Posts : 1208
    Dream Points : 5931
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-05-25
    Age : 23
    Location : Alpena, Michigan

    Re: What is your Wish for the World?

    Post  hawleyaw on Sun May 30, 2010 7:31 am

    My wish for the world?

    Ignorance....ignorance would be my wish.

    A famous saying "ignorance is bliss" helps explain this

    If people would be happy with what they already knew we could stop the advancement of weapons and more violence. people would fight less without being smart enough for politics. Like the old century you were on your own.
    avatar
    EchoFaith
    Member

    Posts : 37
    Dream Points : 3155
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-05-28
    Age : 29
    Location : Earth

    Re: What is your Wish for the World?

    Post  EchoFaith on Sun May 30, 2010 8:05 am

    My wish... I honestly can't think of anything. The way I see it, human nature in itself is flawed. I think it would be nice if all people would act both logically and morally all the time rather than only when it fits their own purposes.
    avatar
    NIGHTMARE
    Senior Member

    Posts : 1274
    Dream Points : 6124
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-05-25
    Age : 25
    Location : Earth

    Re: What is your Wish for the World?

    Post  NIGHTMARE on Sun May 30, 2010 6:37 pm

    My wish would be for people to mature somewhat. Most of the people I know do things because they don't realize what they're doing or because they don't think. They talk like they're righteous and everyone else is stupid but they don't seem to realize that they're doing the same thing as others.
    avatar
    EchoFaith
    Member

    Posts : 37
    Dream Points : 3155
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-05-28
    Age : 29
    Location : Earth

    Re: What is your Wish for the World?

    Post  EchoFaith on Sun May 30, 2010 11:10 pm

    NIGHTMARE wrote:My wish would be for people to mature somewhat. Most of the people I know do things because they don't realize what they're doing or because they don't think. They talk like they're righteous and everyone else is stupid but they don't seem to realize that they're doing the same thing as others.

    so how would you define a mature person?
    avatar
    NIGHTMARE
    Senior Member

    Posts : 1274
    Dream Points : 6124
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-05-25
    Age : 25
    Location : Earth

    Re: What is your Wish for the World?

    Post  NIGHTMARE on Mon May 31, 2010 3:23 am

    EchoFaith wrote:
    NIGHTMARE wrote:My wish would be for people to mature somewhat. Most of the people I know do things because they don't realize what they're doing or because they don't think. They talk like they're righteous and everyone else is stupid but they don't seem to realize that they're doing the same thing as others.

    so how would you define a mature person?

    No idea. It always changes. Most of my vocabulary doesn't stay with one definition. It changes as time goes by.
    At one moment I would define a mature person as someone who would be like an ideal parent, but at other times 'mature' would mean someone that would be like the main character of a shounen manga.
    avatar
    Noroko
    Senior Member

    Posts : 491
    Dream Points : 4125
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-05-27
    Age : 23
    Location : The Dark Side

    Re: What is your Wish for the World?

    Post  Noroko on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:44 am

    I think that, instead of people being "mature", it would be better if they were more "open-minded".
    avatar
    NIGHTMARE
    Senior Member

    Posts : 1274
    Dream Points : 6124
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-05-25
    Age : 25
    Location : Earth

    Re: What is your Wish for the World?

    Post  NIGHTMARE on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:49 pm

    Noroko wrote:I think that, instead of people being "mature", it would be better if they were more "open-minded".

    Well, when people get 'mature', don't they naturally become more 'open-minded'?
    avatar
    EchoFaith
    Member

    Posts : 37
    Dream Points : 3155
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-05-28
    Age : 29
    Location : Earth

    Re: What is your Wish for the World?

    Post  EchoFaith on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:48 am

    NIGHTMARE wrote:
    Noroko wrote:I think that, instead of people being "mature", it would be better if they were more "open-minded".

    Well, when people get 'mature', don't they naturally become more 'open-minded'?

    while unfortunate, i would say it is the opposite. the older someone is, the more entrenched ideas tend to get in their heads. Unless you use open-mindedness alone as your definition of maturity, i don't see people gaining more open-mindedness as they mature.

    Sponsored content

    Re: What is your Wish for the World?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:16 pm